What is the difference between a car wash and auto detailing?
A car wash can be thought of as a superficial version of auto detailing. While car washes cost less and take less time than auto detailing, they usually only focus on the exterior of your car and are not restorative in nature. Auto detailing is very thorough and involves a deep cleaning of both the outside and inside of your vehicle. For the best car care and professional auto detailing service near TEST CITY Montgomery County, Tennessee, Cunningham, Tennessee, Clarksville, Tennessee, Adams, Tennessee, and beyond, you can come to DSX Regression Test 1 in Santa Barbara.
Which services are included in auto detailing?
A professional car detailing service comes with a wide array of services for both the inside and outside of your vehicle. We at DSX Regression Test 1 use quality detailing products to detail your vehicle, whether you drive a Acura, Alfa Romeo, AMG, Aston Martin, or any other make. Here is a comprehensive list of the services performed in an auto detail:
- Vacuuming: The seats, mats and carpets, trunk, and rear cargo area are cleaned of debris. If there are areas that cannot be reached with a vacuum, an air compressor is used.
- Brushing and Scrubbing: This is done on floor carpets and mats to remove stains and blemishes that have accumulated over the years.
- Steam Cleaning: This is a more effective method to remove stains. If your carpet is steam cleaned, it will then be left out to dry completely to avoid mildew.
- Glass Cleaning: The glass cleaner we at DSX Regression Test 1 use makes sure that your vehicle's glass remains sparkling and makes sure your view is not obstructed.
- Leather Trimming: Saddle soap, leather soap and a leather cleaner are used to clean all leather parts of your vehicle. A damp cloth is then used to remove any soap residue. The leather can also be conditioned if it is dry to make the cleaning more efficient.
- Re-Vacuuming and Wiping: Any dirt left in the interior of your vehicle is removed. Windows and dashboards are wiped clean with a cloth and cleaning detergent. This will restore the original shine of your car.
- Exterior Wash and Dry: The washing and drying process is done completely by hand. The car is sprayed with a high-powered specialized spray. This is followed by thorough hand washing on the door handles, glass, rims, and all exterior parts that need cleaning. The vehicle is then dried with soft microfiber towels.
- Paint Claying: A clay bar is used to remove any overspray, residue and contaminants that may be left over after your car is washed. Claying means your vehicle will have a smoother and cleaner surface, which helps the effectiveness of polish and wax.
- Polishing: Over time, it is normal for a vehicle to lose its original shine. Polishing restores this shine by buffing an abrasive compound onto the car's paint to make small scratches and swirls in the paint disappear.
- Sealing or Waxing: A sealant is applied as a form of paint protection, and in some cases, wax can be used.
We at DSX Regression Test 1 have the appropriate auto detailing supplies and guarantee the best product and service for your vehicle. We can discuss which services are needed or desired for your vehicle and create a plan that works best for you. The following are optional services that can be included in auto detailing:
- Paint Correction: This process removes any flaws on the top layer of your vehicle, such as dull paint, oxidation, and chip repair. A rotary machine polisher is often used to perform this service.
- Ceramic Coating: This is a liquid polymer that is applied to the outside of the vehicle to add a protective layer to the car's paint. This service gives your vehicle a great paint finish.
Your Expert Shop for Auto Detailing
If your vehicle needs auto detailing, bring your vehicle to DSX Regression Test 1 in Mountain View. Since 1998, our team of Reliable technicians have been committed to providing you the best customer service by treating each and every customer with respect and the best repair work in the area. We are very transparent about the services we think your vehicle needs and will never recommend any service that isn't absolutely necessary. We also offer services in Check Engine Diagnostics and Auto Repair.
If you are in Mountain View or surrounding areas, don't hesitate to bring your vehicle to DSX Regression Test 1 today! Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- We are Experts
- Years of Experience
We have a review score of 100 based on reviews from 510 satisfied customers.
To make an appointment with DSX Regression Test 1 in Mountain View, you can give us a call at 808-555-1212 or do so online. DSX Regression Test 1 - Quality you Can Trust, at a Fair Price!.